Closing Date: 1st Feb 2018
Middle/Senior Automation QA Engineer (.Net)Godel are on the looking for a talented Middle/Senior Automation QA Engineer (.Net/C#) to join the fast growing team at Minsk's Rubin Plaza! Successful applicants will have the opportunity to take part in the professional implementation of new interesting projects related to the development of business applications for some major British companies.
If you are enthusiastic about expanding your horizons, learning new skills and share our commitment and passion for doing things well - this job is for you!
Feel free to contact us if you're interested in career at Godel Technologies Europe!
You must have:
- At least 3 years of experience in developing automation tests using C# for web-oriented projects
- Experience of working with NUnit, Selenium/WebDriver, SpecFlow etc.
- Understanding in CI Team Foundation Server (TFS)/Jenkins/TeamCity or other
- Knowledge of Performance Testing and experience in developing by Visual Studio (Web Performance and Load Test)
- Communication skills in English (upper-intermediate level)
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- BUSINESS TRIPS TO UK AND EUROPE
- INTERESTING PROJECTS
- PROFESSIONAL HIGH-SKILLED TEAM
- ON-GOING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND INVESTMENT
- DEMOCRACY - TAKE PART IN SHAPING THE FUTURE OF THE COMPANY
- STRONG RELATIONSHIPS WITH CLIENTS