Closing Date: 1st Feb 2018
Project ManagerOur Project Managers are responsible for managing expectations, tasks and co-ordination of resources on client engagements, as well as being the client’s main point of contact within Godel for delivery. Engaging directly with our clients, you will be working alongside a team of talented business analysts, architects, developers, and quality assurance engineers to ensure successful delivery.
Like your colleagues at Godel, the successful candidate would be expected to demonstrate the ability to engage with clients in a positive manner as well as engage with internal teams to ensure successful delivery.
We offer a variety of interesting projects, competitive salary and other benefits.
All we ask in return is a continuous commitment to help us achieve our objective of being regarded as the most respected software development nearshorer in Europe.
- 3 or more years in project management;Combination of exceptional communication skills and leadership skill;
- Intermediate level + English;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Acts as front-line contact on all project-related matters;
- Project planning for assigned projects;
- Reports project status for both Godel and our client;
- Ensures project deadlines and deliverables are met on time and with quality;
- Resolves and/or escalates issues, as required;
- Commitment to consider business trips to client site if required.
What we offer:
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- BUSINESS TRIPS TO UK AND EUROPE
- INTERESTING PROJECTS
- PROFESSIONAL HIGH-SKILLED TEAM
- ON-GOING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND INVESTMENT
- DEMOCRACY - TAKE PART IN SHAPING THE FUTURE OF THE COMPANY
- STRONG RELATIONSHIPS WITH CLIENTS
Day in the life of a Business Analyst
Anastassia Davidzenka, our VP of Professional Services talks to us about what "a day in her shoes" is actually like.