Due to continued growth in 2018, Godel are looking hire an additional Client Director to their successful and expanding team. Do these skills, values and aspirations resonate with you?
- Creative prospector who knows how to open doors in the modern world.
- Build meaningful relationships with clients.
- Understand the importance of good sales process.
- Want success and be willing to work for it.
- Want to enjoy yourself while doing it.
So what do we do?
We partner with companies that are household names, delivering high quality software development services. Our track record of delivering high value projects on time and on budget is outstanding, That is why over 70% of our business comes by way of referral. We have a genuine reputation for being really good at what we do!
You will be part of a young, and ambitious sales team and the role involves the full range of sales responsibilities including prospecting, customer visits, presentations, as well as the preparation of quotations and proposals. Account management skills will also become key as you establish yourself within the company. Our hands on marketing team will support you in the process of breaking into new accounts. The ratio of marketers to sales people is currently 2:3, meaning there is a huge amount of support to help you grow your business and be successful. You're not alone.
Having some knowledge of the software development industry would be an advantage but not essential. What is critical is that you have the skills to open doors, uncover the needs of an organisation and articulate Godel’s value proposition to business decision makers.
Godel is home to some lovely people, and we have some exciting clients but we don’t like to boast too much about how good we are we, let our clients do that for us. You can see what they have to say about us here:
What Godel will provide to support you and your success:
- Excellent pre sales resources to support your prospect discussions
- 0.5 FTE Marketing Executive to support campaigns to your territory
- Budget available to invest in your campaigns
- Steady flow of video testimonials, PR and other good news items to bring credibility and impact to your conversations
- A group of people that are passionate about yours and the businesses success, 100% behind you.
This is an opportunity to be part of a growing, ambitious business where people development is seen as being critical to future success.