Golang SW Engineer
Godel is on the constant lookout for talented Golang SW Engineer
to join one of our teams engaged in development of business applications for major British companies. We always have new and exciting projects with opportunities to improve your skills in a wide spectrum of technologies related to mobile development. If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious developer, willing to take active participation in shaping a product, this job is for you!
- Delivering software solutions in a language such as C#, GoLang, Java, or Python and have experience in working with and refactoring existing codebases.
- Deploying to cloud infrastructure platforms such as AWS with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform.
- Delivering software in a test-driven style (TDD) and be familiar with various automation testing processes.
- Mentoring and training other members of the development team.
- Communicate, advocate, persuade and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels to advance our engineering practices and deliver audience value.
Nice to have:
- 0,6 +year of commercial experience with GoLang and with one of the following: C#, , Java, or Python at least 2+ years
- Experience in working with and refactoring existing codebases.
- Experience with AWS, Terraform.
- Familiar with TDD
- Building for Cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure.
- Developing and releasing Android and iOS mobile applications.
- Working with low-code platforms such as OutSystems.