HEAD OF PEOPLE AND CULTURE
As our Head of People and Culture
you will join our leadership team, acting as a strategic and tactical People business partner, providing counsel, developing roadmaps and executing on all people and culture related initiatives.
You will drive all cultural initiatives, talent management, engagement and retention, contribute to talent acquisition, learning and career development.
You will also provide strategic counsel to our Operations team on benefits, compensation, systems and operation aspects related to People.
Specifically, the Head of People and Culture will be the architect of the strategies and processes that enable the end-to-end Godel employee lifecycle.
- Vision and Strategy: Work with our leadership team and people on the floor to define long term vision & strategy for People and Culture functions that are aligned with the company’s growth objectives and make them happen.
- Values and Culture: Help maintain our core values and ensure that all decisions, programs, and processes are aligned with our culture and core beliefs.
- Run the team: Lead and grow a People and Culture team that executes effectively against goals; Directly or matrix manage People operations team members who handle Operational aspects such as rewards/benefits, systems, etc.
- Talent Management, Rewards and Recognition: Liaise with leaders at all levels to provide People partnership support. Execute company-wide talent management programs that helps us identify high and low performers and drives continuous, transparent feedback across all disciplines.
- Learning and Development: Build scalable learning and organizational development programs that aid in growing our team’s capabilities and drive employee retention.
- Management and Leadership Training: Drive scalable solutions around making our leaders better managers; provide coaching and feedback to our existing leadership team and develop programs that prepare high-potential employees for management roles
- Talent Acquisition: Partner with Talent Acquisition team and leadership to recruit top talent for the company that aligns with workforce plans and objectives; Design Employment branding initiatives that increase brand awareness; Executive recruitment.
- Strategical thinker who can also deliver on tactical and operational issues
- Great communication skills and demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments and staff
- Experience in delivering high-impact people programs around talent management, team engagement and team retention
- You are an experienced coach across the full spectrum of seniority
- You have 10+ years of progressive and hands on Human Resources and People experience