We are looking for a Java engineer
who wants to become a Scala engineer
with our support!
Our customer is a market-leading infrastructure provider for institutional investors in the exciting and fast-evolving realm of digital assets. The customer's industry-standard solution for custody, settlement and trading is used by some of the largest and most reputable firms, funds and foundations in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space. Headquartered in London, UK and backed by leading European VC investors such as Target Global, Local Globe and MMC Ventures, the customer is one of the most exciting growth stories in London's FinTech today.
Technology stack we use:
Scala for majority of backend services. API first approach for microservices communicating via RabbitMQ, gateway based on Akka framework. Spring is used as IoC (DI) solution, Spring JDBC for RDBMS access, Spring JUnit runner for Scala tests.
Small number of services written in NodeJS to deal with crypto assets via npm packages.
ReactJS for front-end development.
CI/CD: GoCD, Teraform, Ansible, orchestrated by Methos Marathon running on AWS.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Microservice architecture
- Experience in Java and React.js
- Growth mindset & strong leadership skills
- Great communicator with the ability to influence
- Customer & quality focused (Agile, CI/CD and TDD/BDD approach)
- Speaking English at least B1 level
- Expertise in DevOps, CI/CD in Jenkins or GoCD, Docker & Kubernetes, AWS