We are looking for a talented Kotlin Engineer
to join our team on a full-time basis.
Our customer is one of the world’s leading ethical trade membership organisations that helps businesses to improve working conditions in global supply chains.
They have a mature product underpinned by an ageing platform. Historically not tech-enabled, product-focused business, but that is changing. The company has embarked in a big long-term replatforming effort, of which they are right at the beginning.
Technology stack we use:
Kotlin, exposed framework, HTTP4K, Gravitee API / AM, Kafka, Cockroach, Snowflake, Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, AWS, Cucumber, Selenium, Cypress, Jest, Blazemeter.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Microservice architecture
- Strong Kotlin experience
- Growth mindset & strong leadership skills
- Great communicator with the ability to influence
- Customer & quality focused (Agile, CI/CD and TDD/BDD approach)
- Speaking English at least B1 level
- Expertise in DevOps, CI/CD in Jenkins or GoCD, Docker & Kubernetes, AWS