We are currently looking for mature Architect to join our team as Lead Architect
for our biggest engagement. The main pool of tasks is associated with building a strong team of architects as well as provide technical leadership across the engagement.
As a Lead Architect you will:
What will help you to be successful in the role:
- Grow a team of 11 architects, mentor, guide and support them
- Manage architects team workload, drive a plan of existing and upcoming activities
- Build architectural excellence across whole engagement including culture, standards, processes, best practices, ways of working
- Communicate with various people including developers, architects, product team, senior management, DevOps, QA team, etc.
- Build a strong relationship with customer’s architecture team.
- Work on strategic architectural initiatives which affect whole engagement with respect to high-scale and quality, help customer architects to plan and drive them
- Be responsible for tech side of the project, organizing processes and approaches which will help teams to solve their needs. Act as a last resort for any tech related question
- Drive POCs aimed to bring product’s quality at higher level
Hand on experience with following technologies:
- 10+ years of experience in development, 3+ years of experience as an architect, preferable 1+ of experience on the similar role at large-scale projects
- Understanding and experience in vast technical approaches including: microservices, API/REST, microfrontends, SPA, security, message bus, cloud, docker, k8s, communication and integration patterns, SQL/NoSQL databases and more
Experience with architectural industry standards and best practices:
- .Net, asp.net, docker/k8s, AWS, MS SQL, Redis, React, swagger
- Strong understanding and practice at all stages of SDLC and ALM, clear vision on architect’s role in it
- Functional and non-functional requirements, documentation and solution diagrams, ADL
- 3+ years of intensive communication with various stakeholders, including business, management. Communication is a key
- B2+ level of English. 3+ years of communication with native speaking customers
- Strong leadership skills, ability to plan, own and drive things. Managerial experience is a big plus
- Being an open-minded, agile person. Adopt to changing environment and help others to find a right way
- Being a supportive person, build a good relationship with others