Middle / Senior Automation QA Engineer (JS)Godel is on the constant lookout for talented Middle / Senior Automation JS QA Engineer (SDET) to join one of our teams engaged in development of business applications for major British companies. We always have new and demanding projects with opportunities to improve your skills in a wide spectrum of technologies related to web, mobile development. If you are an enthusiastic specialist, willing to take active participation in shaping a product, ready to communicate closely with customers and take on responsibility for technical decisions – try us! What we expect:
- At least 1,5+ years of experience in developing automation UI/API tests using JS;
- Experience of working with test automation frameworks, automation tools (Selenium, Protractor etc), BDD Frameworks;
- Good CI/CD process understanding (Jenkins, VSTS, TeamCity etc.);
- At least Intermediate level of speaking English (we expect you to communicate with customers).
- Performance Testing (JMeter, Locust, etc.);
- Cloud services (AWS, Azure, etc.);
- Containers and related tools (Docker, Compose, Kubernetes and so on);
- Databases (Relational, NoSQL etc.);
- Security testing.