Middle / Senior Golang Developer
We are looking for a Golang developers
to join our team on a full-time basis!
Our new customer is a company in the healthcare (surgery) domain.
Their aim is to take paper out of pre-operational routine (like collecting a data about a patient - general wellbeing, medical history, medications) and digitalize it, because existing process is too tiresome and laborious - patients have to travel to the hospital to have it done, and there is an overhead of admin and nursing staff.
- AWS services: Lambdas, SQS, DynamoDB (potentially - migration to Aurora in the future), Cognito, CloudFormation.
- ElasticSearch + Grafana
- React knowledge is a plus
- Event-driven architecture
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with Golang
- Habit to cover your code with unit & integration tests
- Knowledge and skills to work in agile environment
- Strong track record in ensuring code quality and employing best practices
- Competence in git and various branching models
- Speaking English command at least B1 level
If you are interested, you can also participate in the following activities:
- Experience with gRPC
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with React.js;
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Understanding of CI/CD cycle, readiness to maintain pipeline configuration (Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes / Helm, Vault)
- Talent Management (helping people in growing their skills and competencies)
- Talent Acquisition (conducting interviews)
- Education (supporting education needs for a single person, or setting up full education programs)
- Innovation (develop, apply, and diffuse new tech knowledge in company)
- Consultancy (providing support and assistance to help projects grow or start)
- Presales (communicate with potential clients about what Godel can do and won’t do technically)