Middle/Senior Software Developer in Test (Python)
Godel is on the constant look out for talented Software Developer in Test (Python)
to join one of our teams engaged in development of business applications for major British companies. We always have new and exciting projects with opportunities to improve your skills in a wide spectrum of technologies related to web development. If you are enthusiastic and ambitious engineer, willing to take active participation in shaping of a product, this job is for you!
What we expect:
Experience or knowledge in the following areas would be a plus, but not necessary, we’re OK to learn you (for a Senior position any 2 areas from the list are must have):
- At least 2 years of experience in developing automation API tests using Python;
- Experience of working with test automation frameworks, automation tools, BDD Frameworks;
- Good CI/CD process understanding (Jenkins, VSTS, TeamCity etc.);
- At least Intermediate level of speaking English (we expect you to communicate with customers).
- Performance Testing (JMeter, Locust, etc.);
- Cloud services (AWS, Azure, etc.);
- Containers and related tools (Docker, Compose, Kubernetes and so on);
- Databases (Relational, NoSQL etc.);
- Security testing.