MIDDLE/SENIOR/LEAD PYTHON SOFTWARE ENGINEER
We are looking for talented Python Engineer
to join our team and work with us and our client
teams on a challenging omni-channel payment processing solution for Europe and North America,
with a particularly strong presence in gaming. Customer right now has single sign-on technology
platform which can process payments with over 50 global acquiring banks and plan to expand it
by moving from monolith to microservices.
You will be a good fit for that project if you are \ you have:
Tools we use on that project:
- Experienced in or have an interest in payments/loyalty/financial services.
- Has good English communication skills
- Understanding of working in an agile environment
- Strong background in Python development, preferably with 3+ years of solid development
experience in a commercial environment
- Strong track record in ensuring code quality, testing and employing best practices and software
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, allowing interaction and negotiation with analysis
- Familiar with security standards.
Technologies used in a project:
- Gitlab + CI \ CD
- Visual Studio Code \ Emacs
We are always looking for great people to join our team!
- Libs - six, requests, difflib