MOBILE DEVELOPER (iOS/ANDROID)
We are looking for a talented Mobile Developer (iOS or Android)
to join the Brest team on a full-time basis.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to take part in the professional implementation of new interesting projects related to the development of business applications for some major British companies. If you are enthusiastic about expanding your horizons, learning new skills, and share your commitment and passion for doing things well — this job is for you!
Technology stack we use:
- Swift, Objective-C, Clean & VIPER architecture, RxSwift, Realm, Jenkins, XCUI
- Kotlin 1.3.*, Java, Dagger 2, Rx Java 2, Junit 4, Mockito, Espresso, Androidx, Play Services, Retrofit 2, Firebase, Room, AirBnB deep links, SWRVE, Aplitools, Adobe A/B testing
- Good knowledge of Swift or Android SDK, Kotlin / Java
- Object-oriented software development experience with a good understanding of algorithms and data structures, and experience in architecture design.
- 2+ years experience in building mobile apps for iOS or Android.
- Written and spoken English: intermediate or higher.