People Partner (Engagement Support Unit)
People Partners (PP) Team at Godel Technologies acts as HR Consultants for our Management and Clients regarding the motivation and engagement of our employees within the company. We translate company values and foster professional relationships to achieve company goals and keep employees happy and inspired.
We are looking for a team member to join our Engagement Support Unit. In this role, you will participate in health checks and team reviews (team deep motivational screening) aimed at defining Employees’ project satisfaction and possible retention risks.
- Conduct 1-to-1 meetings with Employees to define job satisfaction level on the project;
- Analytics: highlight positive tendencies and areas for improvement, outline potential retention risks, provide recommendations;
- Follow up with Stakeholders and Managers to agree on further steps;
- Improve business processes;
- Participate in People Partners’ Team projects and other activities on demand.
- English Upper Intermediate both written and spoken. Daily activities will include video calls and reports writing;
- Understanding of HR processes and their value to business;
- Strong analytical skills (collect and analyze information, detect patterns and highlight areas for improvement);
- Communicative skills (active listening, high level of empathy, delivering constructive feedback);
- Confident computer user and have solid experience in working with MS Office tools (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams) and able to adapt to new tools (nice to have);
- Business writing skills (presenting information clearly and concisely);
- Conflict resolution skills (nice to have);
- Facilitation skills would be a plus.
- Responsibility and a clear sense of ownership in decisions, actions, failures, results;
- Team player (having focus and working together on achieving team goals, backing up team members, contributing to friendly and empathetic atmosphere in the team);
- Fast learner (ability to process a lot of new information and apply it to practice);
- Flexibility (readiness to adjust workload based on business needs);
- Proactive approach (taking initiative and considering possible risks, taking actions to prevent them).