People Partner (Onboarding Unit)
People Partners (PP) Team at Godel Technologies acts as HR Consultants for our Management and Clients regarding motivation and engagement of our employees within the company. We translate company values and foster professional relationships to achieve company goals and keep employees happy and inspired.
We are looking for a team member to join our PP Onboarding Unit to be the first to introduce People Partners to Newcomers. In this role you will participate in the onboarding of new Godel employees to ensure it is going as planned and employees are satisfied with their work experience. Also, you will take part in the Exit process and collect feedback on the Company to identify areas for improvement.
The following skills will make you a good fit for our Team:
- Conduct 1-to-1 meetings with Newcomers and follow up with Managers to share feedback;
- Hold 1-to-1 Exit Interviews and follow up with Managers to work out action items to mitigate retention risks;
- Do HR analytics - reports preparation on the company level using internal tools and MS Excel;
- Improve business processes;
- Participate in Team projects.
- Upper Intermediate English both written and spoken. Daily activities will include video calls and verbal communication;
- Collect and analyze information to detect patterns and highlight areas for improvement;
- Active listening, high level of empathy, delivering constructive feedback);
- Confident computer skills and have solid experience in working with MS Office tools (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel (at least basic level), Teams) and able to adapt to new tools;
- Business writing skills would be a plus (presenting information clearly and concisely);
- Clear sense of ownership in decisions, actions, failures, and results;
- Having focus and working together on achieving team goals, backing up team members, and contributing to a friendly and empathetic atmosphere in the team;
- Having strong communication and listening skills allowing to understand new information and apply it to practice;
- Being ready to re-schedule meetings and adjust workload based on business needs;
- Taking initiative and considering possible risks, taking actions to prevent them.