React.js DeveloperLocation MogilevView full details
Godel is on the constant lookout for talented React.JS Developers to join one of our teams engaged in development of business applications for major British companies. We always have new and exciting projects with opportunities to improve your skills in a wide spectrum of technologies related to web development. If you are enthusiastic and ambitious developer, willing to take active participation in shaping of a product, this job is for you! You will be responsible for:
- The development of the user interface
- Ensuring development adheres to industry standards
- Producing documentation to support other team members
- Producing estimates on future development to support planning
- Supporting and maintaining the products owned by the team
- Working closely with design and UX to deliver the best possible customer experience that balances commercial need and technical constraints within the domain
- Understanding of working in an agile environment
- Strong background in front-end web development, preferably with 3+ years of solid development experience in a commercial environment
- Experience with state management libraries (redux/mobX/etc)
- UX/UI skills (including HTML/CSS)
- Strong track record in ensuring code quality, testing and employing best practices and software design patterns
- Unit Testing (Jasmine, Mocha)
- E2E Testing (Webdriver.io)
- Advanced git knowledge
- Deployment techniques (incl. Docker, CI/CD, SSR)
- Client side performance testing
- Object-oriented design
- Being self-motivated and able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, allowing interaction and negotiation with analysis team
PROJECT MANAGERLocation MogilevView full details
Our Project Managers are responsible for managing expectations, tasks and co-ordination of resources on client engagements, as well as being the client’s main point of contact within Godel for delivery. Engaging directly with our clients, you will be working alongside a team of talented business analysts, architects, developers, and quality assurance engineers to ensure successful delivery. Like your colleagues at Godel, the successful candidate would be expected to demonstrate the ability to engage with clients in a positive manner as well as engage with internal teams to ensure successful delivery. We offer a variety of interesting projects, competitive salary and other benefits. All we ask in return is a continuous commitment to help us achieve our objective of being regarded as the most respected software development nearshorer in Europe.
Senior/Middle Business AnalystLocation MogilevView full details
An opportunity for a Senior/Middle Business Analyst who wants a new challenge to join the expanding Mogilev office team. You will be responsible for identifying, documenting, and analyzing business systems and their user journeys using traditional analysis techniques and tools. This is a project-orientated role and you will be representing Godel to major British companies through all stages of the project life cycle in Waterfall and Agile environments. You must be confident in developing working relationships with both team members and clients throughout project challenges whilst ensuring that we continue to deliver great results. Working under pressure should be natural for you as you continue to maintain the attention to detail as deadlines approach. It is this level of professionalism and experience which is fundamental to Godel's mission of becoming Europe's most respected Nearshorer.
Senior/Middle Software Testing EngineerLocation MogilevView full details
Godel is on the looking for a talented Senior/Middle Software Testing Engineer to join the fast growing team!
Lead/Senior/Middle .NET DeveloperLocation MogilevView full details
Godel are on the looking for a talented Lead/Senior/Middle .NET Developer to join the fast growing team! Successful applicants will have the opportunity to take part in the professional implementation of new interesting projects related to the development of business applications for some major British companies. If you are enthusiastic about expanding your horizons, learning new skills and share our commitment and passion for doing things well - this job is for you!