React Native DeveloperLocation MinskView full details
Godel is on the constant lookout for talented Middle React Native Developer to join one of our teams engaged in development of business applications for major British companies. We always have new and exciting projects with opportunities to improve your skills in a wide spectrum of technologies related to mobile development. If you are enthusiastic and ambitious developer, willing to take active participation in shaping of a product, this job is for you! You will be responsible for:
- Engineering and development of mobile using modern technology stack
- Taking part in full app development lifecycle and actively influencing all phases as well as UI/UX design considerations
- Close cooperation with our clients including daily standups/retros/refinements
- Sharing knowledge and experience within the team and Mobile Division
- 2+ years of experience in creating React Native mobile solutions for Android and iOS
- Strong skills in creating flexible user interfaces and custom views
- Experience in working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
- Understanding of REST APIs and offline storage
- Experience with Git
- Written and spoken English: intermediate or higher
- Experience with native Android and iOS
- Experience with TypeScript
- Using code quality tools
Senior Data ScientistLocation MinskView full details
Godel is on the lookout for talented Senior Data Scientist to join one of our teams engaged in development of business applications for major British companies. We always have new and exciting projects with opportunities to improve your skills in a wide spectrum of technologies related to web development. If you are enthusiastic and ambitious specialist, willing to take active participation in shaping of a product, this job is for you! You will be responsible for:
- using machine learning to identify patterns and trends by analyzing, interpreting, enriching, and running experiments on data to improve our clients’ products and services
- working alongside data engineers, MLOps engineers, software engineers, etc to help build-out a core suite of data products and services
- communication with both technical and non-technical audiences to contribute to securing the necessary support and funding
- advanced knowledge of ML and deep learning
- experience in building recommendation engines
- experience in developing senior stakeholder relationships
- experience with cloud platforms, infrastructure, and delivery (Amazon Web Services)
- fluency of Python, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, and common machine learning packages
- Speaking English at least B1+ level
- Natural language processing
- Embeddings & Transformers
- Data dictionaries and advanced documentation
- Data Mining
- Deep learning
- Search Technologies
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Predictive Analytics
- Statistical modelling
- Data Visualization, compliance and governance policies
- Text analytics
- Big data
- Structured query language (SQL)
Senior Business AnalystLocation MinskView full details
Godel is on the lookout for a talented Senior Business Analyst to join one of our teams engaged in development of business applications for major British companies. We always have new and exciting projects with opportunities to improve your skills in a wide spectrum of technologies related to web development. If you are enthusiastic and ambitious specialist, willing to take active participation in shaping of a product, this job is for you! MUST HAVE:
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as a business analyst
- Understanding of agile methodologies
- Experience in the collection, formalization and translation of business requirements
- Experience in process modeling
- Knowledge of various IT processes such as Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall
- Ability to demonstrate expertise across a variety of business analysis methods
- Ability and desire to communicate in written and spoken English (Upper-intermediate/Advanced +)
- Clients should feel comfortable with you and the journey which you are taking them on, therefore you should have the ability to co-operate with a variety of people and achieve results
- Confident documenting and communicating requirements between teams
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Act as a primary contact point for communicating with various stakeholders on the client-side
- Analyze the stakeholders; determine their needs; manage their expectations
- Be able to model business processes (creating context, workflow, status diagrams)
- Elicit, analyze and document the requirements (business, stakeholder, functional and non-functional)
- Review, validate and confirm the requirements with the client
- Manage change requests/improvements
- Work closely with the development and testing team: Refinement sessions facilitation; day-to-day support and open questions clarification
- Assist with UAT if required
- Set up Business Analysis and Requirements Management process on the project, constantly improve the process, ensure the appropriate Agile delivery principles are embedded to the team's process
- Prioritize the requirements to ensure that the team is working on the most valued features first
- Have a holistic view on the whole system, understand business objectives/needs and plans
- Highlight the risks and dependencies which might affect the delivery and timelines
Solution ArchitectLocation MinskView full details
We are looking for an experienced Solution Architect for our customer Shell Energy. As a Solution Architect you will be responsible for leading and shaping the end-to-end solution architecture across our business energy proposition. Your solution designs will help evolve our technology landscape and industry interaction processes. You will act as the key architecture point of contact, proactively engaging with the following functions: Customer Service, Marketing, Billing, Collections, Metering and Projects to deliver our business outcomes. Day to day you will be required to direct, produce or govern high quality, fit for purpose solution designs aimed at meeting functional and non-functional requirements that adhere reference architectures, as well as current technology industry standards and best practice. You will be in a key position to be able to provide technology consultancy to your business and colleagues working within your business areas. Must haves:
- At least 5 years experience working as a Solution Architect, delivering complex technical solutions with appreciation of modern architecture.
- Experience in defining strategic architecture roadmaps.
- Advanced knowledge of application or data integration patterns and best practices. Robust knowledge of API definition, preferably with a development or operational background with infrastructure knowledge of public cloud services (AWS, Azure).
- Experience in capturing requirements, facilitating business and technical design, and negotiating project scope and roadmap with clients, based on a sound understanding of the cost/benefit profile of each deliverable.
- Proven track record of working in a complex and multi-faceted organisation using a wide variety of current and legacy IT technology components.
- Possesses an innovative mindset to create new options and challenge the status quo, applying creativity and judgment in developing new approaches and solutions.
- Anticipates and clearly defines problems, diagnoses causes, identifies solutions and creates collaborative action plans.
- Produces high-quality deliverables suitable for consumption at board level.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders without relying on jargon.
- Constantly looking to develop their own skills and knowledge.
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills, working in a team environment and across large and complex organisations.
- Exposure to both waterfall based and agile/scrum based methodologies.
- Educated in a computing, systems or science / engineering related subject.
- Knowledge of popular frameworks such as TOGAF.
Kotlin EngineerLocation MinskView full details
We are looking for a talented Kotlin Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis. Our customer is one of the world’s leading ethical trade membership organisations that helps businesses to improve working conditions in global supply chains. They have a mature product underpinned by an ageing platform. Historically not tech-enabled, product-focused business, but that is changing. The company has embarked in a big long-term replatforming effort, of which they are right at the beginning. Technology stack we use: Kotlin, exposed framework, HTTP4K, Gravitee API / AM, Kafka, Cockroach, Snowflake, Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, AWS, Cucumber, Selenium, Cypress, Jest, Blazemeter. Must have:
- Understanding of Microservice architecture
- Strong Kotlin experience
- Growth mindset & strong leadership skills
- Great communicator with the ability to influence
- Customer & quality focused (Agile, CI/CD and TDD/BDD approach)
- Speaking English at least B1 level
- Expertise in DevOps, CI/CD in Jenkins or GoCD, Docker & Kubernetes, AWS