SENIOR/LEAD UI/UX DESIGNERLocation MinskView full details
Godel is looking for talented UI/UX designers to dive deeply into new opportunities for the company and also help one of our clients to develop a new project. If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious person, you like to solve challenges and build new things from scratch, you are welcome to the team. Responsibilities:
- UX design of applications and designing them
- Working with stakeholders, product owners, and design team
- Present information architecture, wireframes, and mockups
- Validate mockups with stakeholders and the development team
- Work with the existing UI library and support it
- Create unique UI design taking into consideration with client’s branding
- Proven work experience demonstrating both UI and UX
- Experience working with Desktop, Web, and Mobile apps
- Comfortable working with one of such tools as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD
- Experience in creating a design of complex user interfaces from scratch
- Speaking English at least B1+ level
MIDDLE/SENIOR QA ENGINEERLocation VitebskView full details
Godel is on the constant lookout for talented QA Engineer to join one of our teams engaged in development of business applications for major British companies. We always have new and exciting projects with opportunities to improve your skills in a wide spectrum of technologies related to web development. If you are enthusiastic and ambitious Engineer, willing to take active participation in shaping of a product, this job is for you! The main requirements:
- At least 2 years of QA experience;
- Solid understanding of QA process;
- The ability to provide full cycle of QA service (UI and API testing, test documentation, planning, estimations, etc);
- Knowledge and skills to work in agile environment;
- Good analytical skills;
- Intermediate+ level of English.
HEAD OF PEOPLE AND CULTURELocation MinskView full details
As our Head of People and Culture you will join our leadership team, acting as a strategic and tactical People business partner, providing counsel, developing roadmaps and executing on all people and culture related initiatives. You will drive all cultural initiatives, talent management, engagement and retention, contribute to talent acquisition, learning and career development. You will also provide strategic counsel to our Operations team on benefits, compensation, systems and operation aspects related to People. Specifically, the Head of People and Culture will be the architect of the strategies and processes that enable the end-to-end Godel employee lifecycle. Responsibilities:
- Vision and Strategy: Work with our leadership team and people on the floor to define long term vision & strategy for People and Culture functions that are aligned with the company’s growth objectives and make them happen.
- Values and Culture: Help maintain our core values and ensure that all decisions, programs, and processes are aligned with our culture and core beliefs.
- Run the team: Lead and grow a People and Culture team that executes effectively against goals; Directly or matrix manage People operations team members who handle Operational aspects such as rewards/benefits, systems, etc.
- Talent Management, Rewards and Recognition: Liaise with leaders at all levels to provide People partnership support. Execute company-wide talent management programs that helps us identify high and low performers and drives continuous, transparent feedback across all disciplines.
- Learning and Development: Build scalable learning and organizational development programs that aid in growing our team’s capabilities and drive employee retention.
- Management and Leadership Training: Drive scalable solutions around making our leaders better managers; provide coaching and feedback to our existing leadership team and develop programs that prepare high-potential employees for management roles
- Talent Acquisition: Partner with Talent Acquisition team and leadership to recruit top talent for the company that aligns with workforce plans and objectives; Design Employment branding initiatives that increase brand awareness; Executive recruitment.
- Strategical thinker who can also deliver on tactical and operational issues
- Great communication skills and demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments and staff
- Experience in delivering high-impact people programs around talent management, team engagement and team retention
- You are an experienced coach across the full spectrum of seniority
- You have 10+ years of progressive and hands on Human Resources and People experience
JAVA DEVELOPER MIDDLE/SENIOR/LEADLocation GomelView full details
Godel is on the constant lookout for talented Java Developers to join one of our teams engaged in development of business applications for major British companies. We always have new and exciting projects with opportunities to improve your skills in a wide spectrum of technologies related to web development. If you are enthusiastic and ambitious developer, willing to take active participation in shaping of a product, this job is for you! Must have:
- Hands-on experience with Microservices, Java 8+ and Spring (IoC, MVC, Boot), REST, AWS
- Experience with CI/CD cycle, readiness to maintain pipeline configuration
- Habit to cover your code with unit & integration tests
- Strong track record in ensuring code quality and employing best practices
- Competence in git and various branching models
- Knowledge and skills to work in agile environment
- Speaking English command at least B1 level
- Desire to read and understand front-end code in different technologies (Angular 2+ or ReactJS)
- SQL, NoSQL
MIDDLE/SENIOR PYTHON SOFTWARE ENGINEERLocation KyivView full details
Godel is on the constant lookout for talented Python Developer to join one of our teams engaged in development of business applications for major British companies. We always have new and exciting projects with opportunities to improve your skills in a wide spectrum of technologies related to web development. If you are enthusiastic and ambitious developer, willing to take active participation in shaping of a product, this job is for you! These are just some of the technologies and tools that you might work with at Godel Python Division:
- Python, Sanic, Docker, AWS, Microservices, Linux, Libs - six, requests, difflib
- Jira, Confluence, Fisheye, Gitlab + CI \ CD, Visual Studio Code \ Emacs, wdb
- Talent Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Experienced in or have an interest in payments/loyalty/financial services.
- Has good English communication skills
- Understanding of working in an agile environment
- Strong background in Python development, preferably with 3+ years of solid development experience in a commercial environment
- Strong track record in ensuring code quality, testing and employing best practices and software design patterns
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, allowing interaction and negotiation with analysis team
- Familiar with security standards.