Senior/Middle Business AnalystLocation GomelView full details
An opportunity for a Senior/Middle Business Analyst who wants a new challenge to join the expanding Gomel office team. You will be responsible for identifying, documenting, and analyzing business systems and their user journeys using traditional analysis techniques and tools. This is a project-orientated role and you will be representing Godel to major British companies through all stages of the project life cycle in Waterfall and Agile environments. You must be confident in developing working relationships with both team members and clients throughout project challenges whilst ensuring that we continue to deliver great results. Working under pressure should be natural for you as you continue to maintain the attention to detail as deadlines approach. It is this level of professionalism and experience which is fundamental to Godel's mission of becoming Europe's most respected Nearshorer.
Senior/Middle Software Testing EngineerLocation GomelView full details
Godel is on the looking for a talented Senior/Middle Software Testing Engineer to join the fast growing team!
Lead/Senior .NET DeveloperLocation GomelView full details
Godel are on the looking for a talented Lead/Senior .NET Developer to join the fast growing team! Successful applicants will have the opportunity to take part in the professional implementation of new interesting projects related to the development of business applications for some major British companies. If you are enthusiastic about expanding your horizons, learning new skills and share our commitment and passion for doing things well - this job is for you!
Lead/Senior Java DeveloperLocation GomelView full details
Godel are on the looking for a talented Lead/Senior Java Developer ! Successful applicants will have the opportunity to take part in the professional implementation of new interesting projects related to the development of business applications for some major British companies. If you are enthusiastic about expanding your horizons, learning new skills and share our commitment and passion for doing things well - this job is for you!
Middle / Senior Angular DeveloperLocation MinskView full details
Godel is on the constant lookout for talented Angular Developers to join one of our teams engaged in development of business applications for major British companies. We always have new and exciting projects with opportunities to improve your skills in a wide spectrum of technologies related to web development. If you are enthusiastic and ambitious developer, willing to take active participation in shaping of a product, this job is for you! You will be responsible for:
- User Interface development
- Ensuring development adheres to industry standards
- Support and maintenance of the products owned by your team
- Working closely with design and UX to deliver the best possible customer experience that balances commercial need and technical constraints within the domain
- Hands-on experience with Angular framework
- Habit to cover your code with unit & integration tests
- Knowledge and skills to work in agile environment
- Strong track record in ensuring code quality and employing best practices
- Competence in git and various branching models
- Speaking English command at least B1 level
- Understanding of CI/CD cycle, readiness to maintain pipeline configuration
- Knowledge of various quality control tools for e2e and performance testing
- Desire to read and understand back-end code in different technologies (Java / .NET / Go / etc)
- Interest in JS-related technologies besides Angular: React / Vue / NodeJS