Middle / Senior Software Developer in Test (Automation QA Engineer)
Godel is on the constant lookout for talented Software developers in Test (Automation QA Engineer) to join one of our teams engaged in development of business applications for major British companies. We always have new and demanding projects with opportunities to improve your skills in a wide spectrum of technologies related to Web, API, Mobile development. If you are an enthusiastic specialist, willing to take active participation in shaping a product, ready to communicate closely with customers and take on responsibility for technical decisions – try us!
What we expect:
- At least 1,5+ years of experience in developing automated UI/API tests using any programming language (Java, C#, JS, Python, PHP etc.);
- Hands-on experience in working with test automation frameworks, automation tools (Selenium, Protractor, Playwright, Cypress etc), BDD Frameworks (Specflow, Cucumber, Behave etc.);
- Good CI/CD process understanding (Jenkins, VSTS, TeamCity etc.);
- At least Intermediate level of speaking English (we expect you to communicate with customers).
Experience or knowledge in the following areas would be a plus, but not necessary, we’re OK to learn you (for a Senior position any 3 areas from the list are must have):
- Building Test Automation Framework from the scratch
- Performance Testing (JMeter, Locust etc.);
- Cloud services (AWS, Azure etc.);
- Containers and related tools (Docker, Compose, Kubernetes etc.);
- Databases (Relational, NoSQL etc.);
- Security testing (OWASP Top-10 etc);
- Static Code Analysis (SonarQube etc).