Presales ConsultantGodel are looking for a pro-active Presales Consultant with a solid first-hand experience in delivering software solutions, to work in Godel HQ in Manchester, UK. Presales department work between the sales team and the delivery teams shaping the proposals for the clients in the UK for services to be provided from Belarus. The mission of the presales department is to bring interesting and challenging client engagements into delivery.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a deep understanding and real life experience of the software development lifecycle
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of working in software development
- Have a deep experience of managing the SCRUM process
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with several distributed offshore teams based in multiple locations at the same time
- Have a solid first hand experience in working in Agile set ups, knowing best practices and what works and what does not
- Agile certification in at least one area is a must
- Past experience as a developer, QA, BA, or Scrum Master would be an advantage as would knowledge of Russian language.
- A university degree is essential, preferably in Engineering/Computer Science and Technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
- STRONG RELATIONSHIPS WITH CLIENTS
- PROFESSIONAL TEAM
- ONGOING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND INVESTMENT INTO TRAINING
- PROJECTS WITH WORLDWIDE RESPECTED BRITISH COMPANIES
- HEALTHCARE SERVICE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
- SPORT EXPENSES COMPENSATION
- DAY OFF ON YOUR BIRTHDAY
- DEMOCRACY - TAKE PART IN SHAPING THE FUTURE OF THE COMPANY